Friday, August 5, 2016

Scrap Happy food, show and tell, Pat M's quilting finished


Thursday (8/4) seemed to go by in a FLASH!  I got up in the morning and put together rolls to take to quilting.  Michael loaded the car and I headed off.  We had FABULOUS food….




great show and tell (Chris has agreed to teach this as a class later in the year!)


And several people displayed their “hidden wells” tops from the class Jan taught in July.  I got lots of good sewing done, at least until I discovered I sewed all of my yellow blocks together wrong!  Anyway,  Mary and Jerri kindly ripped them all out for me!  I got home around 2 and had 1/2 an hour to putz until it was time to leave for my hair appointment.  I got home at 5 from that, and Jan and her friends came over for a visit.  Jan has 2 of her best friends from Ohio visiting for a week…they loved visiting at quilting in the morning too.  They were delightful…they ooh’ed and aah’ed over all of the quilts in our house, (and Michael's art work too!) and when they finally left at 6:30, I got back to working on Pat M’s quilt.  I finished up the quilting on it by 8 PM

and headed upstairs.  Paula came by just afterwards to bring us some yummy cake leftover from her granddaughter’s birday.  We sat and talked for about an hour, then my honey and I watched a bit of TV before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.