Monday, August 22, 2016

champagne & flowers


BG and I were up at 4:30 AM on Sunday to get to Providence in plenty of time for my flight…..which thankfully was uneventful.  It took about 1/2 an hour for the luggage to arrive, but I finally met my honey outside and we headed for home.  For those Nutmeggers complaining about the heat….it was 88 degrees here in South Carolina at 11:50 AM on Sunday  :~(….rising to a high of 99 degrees in the late afternoon.  Michael and I talked for a bit and I unpacked just a bit, but my steps kept getting slower and slower and I finally had to take a nap.  Let me tell you something….while I was in Connecticut, my friends worked me like a DOG!!!  Michael took a short nap too, then left me to slumber away….I woke up to this:




Yep….of course we had to have champagne to celebrate my safe return :~).  I got up and also noticed my honey had picked fresh flowers:    



















We had dinner and I was an absolute lump on the sofa for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.