Saturday, August 27, 2016

rainbow pinwheel quilt laid out


Michael took Cookie for a short walk Friday morning (8/26), then laid out my Scrap Happy Quilting Thursday project:  
you should really click on the picture to make it bigger to see the rainbow striped fabric

OMG!!!  I love it!  Not sure if it will be big enough for a Beds = Dreams quilt, but maybe I can add some borders.  At 9 AM I picked up Susan (who had arthroscopic surgery on her knee on Wednesday) and took her to CVS and the library and the bank before getting home at 10.  Michael left shortly afterwards for the chiro, BJ’s, the sewing machine store (he is dropping off my PFAFF….my workhorse….for a tune-up…..you are right….I am stressing out already…..what am I going to do?  Luckily as I mentioned, I hope to be quilting my brains out :~) and a couple of other places I don’t remember right now.  I spent an hour pinning the Thursday quilt together and labeling the rows so that I can sew on it next week, and then started quilting.  I got 2 rows done and by then it was time to meet Pat for walking in the pool.  I was home before 4 PM and boy…..I can tell how out of shape I am.  When you are walking in the pool…it always feels like I could do it for a couple of hours….doesn’t really feel like exercise at all.  But once I got out and got home….I was whipped and just sat and read for a bit.  Michael made vegetable pot stickers for dinner, then we separated to watch our various shows and quilt a few rows before getting together again around d9 PM to watch a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.