Thursday, August 4, 2016

new quilt loaded, antoher fleece blanket


Michael left super early for golf on Wednesday (8/2) and he eventually came home with an 82, which he was VERY happy about (especially since it followed an 82 from Monday’s golf!)  I lay in bed for quite awhile, just thinking about a million things….but I finally got up and got sucked into YOUTUBE quilting videos until I left to pick up Paula at 9:45.  There was a President’s club meeting that I wanted to attend with her…just to find out what’s going on.  Paula and I had a lot to talk about, so we headed over to Hwy 55 after the meeting for lunch.  I think we got all of our talking done over Paula’s Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and my shrimp po’boy….both were YUMMY.  I dropped Paula off at the Lake House (she was playing cards at 1:30 PM) and I headed on home.  I got Pat M’s quilt loaded, got the program all set up and proceeded to start quilting. 



I really didn’t think I would like the pattern she choose, but it is stitching out very nicely and I think it complements the quilt:

















The quilt is for her granddaughter, who wants to be a clothing designer.  I was still totally stuffed from lunch at dinnertime….so Michael headed to ZAXBY”s for a salad for himself.  I continued to quilt until it was time to SKYPE with Janice at 7:30.  We had to re-load each other as contacts, but then SKYPE worked like a champ!  I headed upstairs just before 9to watch TV with my honey…and I finished off another fleece blanket while we were watching:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.