Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Linda M quilt finished


We were up and out early Tuesday morning (8/2).  First stop, BO JANGLES for a breakfast-to-go treat, then the chiro for Michael and a knee appointment for me.  On the way home we hit Joann’s, the golf store and the library.  I got home in time to return 1 phone call (of the 4 that came in while we were gone!) before heading out to Stitch & Chat.  That was a nice 2 hours and I finally talked a bit about my knees and how well I was doing.  Several people seemed interested in the information.  I was home by 3:30 and called Linda M to stop by and pick up her quilt.  We spent a pleasant bit of time talking about another quilt she might want done, as well as other things going on in the world . 





















By the time I got myself together it was 5 PM and time to start pierogies for dinner, so that Michael could leave to pick up Larry just after 6 PM for the movies.  I really wanted to go downstairs and start quilting after that, but I guess the electrical stimulation on my knee caused it to act up again.  It was just tired and achy, and I couldn’t make myself do it.  So instead, I watched TV in the media room with my legs and feet up and started to tie another fleece blanket.  Michael got home around 9:30 and we watched a bit of TV together before bed.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.