Monday, March 25, 2013

the 'kids', new knitting tote


Sunday morning (3/24) was all about taxes.  I finally got all of our medical expenses put into my spreadsheet.  I finished up listing all of our charitable contributions, and got back to working on my knitting tote by 1 PM.  I had company in the afternoon while I was working on it (there's one short video, but you'll have to go to the blog to view it...it doesn't come in the email):






All afternoon yesterday and all afternoon today…while working on the tote…I was also embroidering for Scrap Happy Quilter’s one day retreat on April 18th….I’ll take a pic, but won’t post until after then J. 
 
The new knitting tote was done by dinnertime:

 

 And I know it is hard to see, but I attached a pocket and glasses holder inside (which I think took me almost as much time to make as the basket itself!):

 

Michael and I had leftovers for dinner, then he left for rehearsal at 5:30 and I worked on my entrelac sweater the rest of the night.  He didn’t get home until 10:30 and we watched one TV program before heading to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I really think you've improved the tote tremendously with the pockets. Will you bring the tote to retreat so we can see?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.