Thursday, March 28, 2013

new charity canvas bag


Michael had a frost delay on Wednesday (3/27)…this weather is REALLY ridiculous!  Spring came last year at the end of February….here it is the end of March…and we are still having frosts some nights.  Anyway, that gave him time to make me a scrumptious breakfast of fried potatoes and onions, with an egg broken over top….yum!  I got to sew for just a tiny bit (after changing the threads and the plate on my serger), and I got Mexican Chicken Soup in the crockpot before heading to the dentist….I had a huge filling that needed to be replaced….YUCK!!!  It took forever, and 2 hours after it was all done, my face was still very numb.  I got home around 2 and got all of the groceries put away and went over my lines.  I got a tiny bit of sewing done and finished the first bag for the food bank (although Michael and I both feel it is a tiny bit too deep….when I make the next set, I will try to make them about 3 inches shorter):


Donna called just after I got done and I hopped over there.  She is felting a hat for me….same one I’ve done before….same yarn…same needles…hat was WAY too big  L.  She said she was going to put it in twice more and see what happened.  We had soup and rolls for dinner, then headed off to rehearsal.  Everyone seemed really tired and Polly (the director) let us go just after 9, which was wonderful.  I remembered to take the cookies and they were a big hit with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.