Sunday, March 24, 2013

daffodils, celery


Although many of our daffodils are up and blooming (and my celery is going crazy): 


 

it remains a rainy and cold spring.  Michael got rained out of golf on Saturday (3/23) so he headed to a new golf shop instead and came home with a new hat.  I worked on taxes a bit in the morning, and spent the rest of the day working on my new knitting tote.  All of my strips has previously been cut, so the sewing went rather quickly.  I got the basket as tall as I wanted, then got a tiny start on the pockets for it, before cleaning up and heading out to pick up Jan and Walt.  We had a wonderful dinner at Ruby Tuesday and after we dropped them off, Michael and I snuggled on the couch and watched FANTASIA 2000 and a couple of Frasier’s before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.