Sunday, March 17, 2013

entrelac sleeve


With Daniel making one to two sandwiches every day, we went through our bread pretty quickly, so I threw sandwich dough together Saturday morning (3/16).  I made a double run of hand cream (and delivered some) and got laundry and dishes started all before 9 AM.  Michael left for golf around 8:30 and it was a BEAUTIFUL day….temps in the high 70’s.  He got home with an 84 around 2 PM, and we both just relaxed for the rest of the afternoon.  It was a pleasant afternoon….except for the part where we finally confirmed that our washing machine is no longer spinning correctly  L.  I thought it was just the last load of towels and that they were off balance…but, today I just did a regular load of clothes and they were SOAKED when the washer said ‘done’.  We’ll have to look into that on Monday.  I continued to knit in the evening and by bedtime has this:

doesn't it look like a really colorful fish?
 
I think I might have to take a break from knitting for a day or 2….my hands are really feeling the strain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.