Wednesday, March 6, 2013

new charity hat, banana bread, granola

Tuesday (3/5) was a whirlwind day!   Spent the morning with Nancy…talking and laughing and talking and laughing and talking!!!  Stayed a bit late, so when I came home only had 10 minutes to change my clothes before Nance picked me up for knitting.  My wonderful honey quickly made me a grilled cheese to take with me for lunch.  There were lots of fun people there to talk to, and I finished another charity hat: 

 
On another note, you know when a banana gets too brown on the outside?  Well, Michael gives it to me.  I peel and cram in a baggie and put in the freezer.  He gave me another one yesterday, so I got out freezer bag….no room for new banana, so thawed out old ones and made banana bread:

 

 Since oven was on and I was low, also made pan of granola:
 

 
and finally got new yoghurt made for Michael in the crockpot (he’s been out for awhile).  Anyway, we had leftovers for dinner, then Jan and Walt came over….guys went to movies (SNITCH), ladies stayed home and had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.