Wednesday, March 27, 2013

chocolate covered hash browns, granola


I had a chiro appointment early on Tuesday (3/26), then raced home so that Michael could make his AAA appointment by 10.  Nancy came over and we spent the morning in the kitchen….I made pan cookies called CHOCOLATE COVERED HASH BROWNS (and oatmeal bottom and chocolate/peanut butter top) and another run of granola, while Nancy knit. 
 


 

 

 

Donna stopped by and we had a nice chat about her entrelac sweater among other things.  Keith (Nancy’s husband) came by to pick her up around NOON and I got a bit of cleaning done before Joanne picked me up at 1 for Stitch & Chat.  We had a good time there and I got several rectangles done on my second entrelac sleeve before heading home.  I spent a good bit of time going over my lines before having a quick dinner and heading off to rehearsal.  Of course, I forgot to grab the cookies out of the fridge, but the director brought cookies instead.   Hopefully I’ll remember them for Wednesday night’s rehearsal.  I was desperate to get back to my new denim tote….but it wasn’t to be…I just ran out of time…maybe tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.