Friday, March 8, 2013

new hat/new model, SHQ table runner


I ran around like crazy Thursday morning packing the car for quilting.  I picked up Jan about 9:20 and we were off!  Michael left for golf just after me (coming home in the afternoon with an 88).  I took knitting with me…just couldn’t pull anything together for sewing.  Finished another hat while I was there:

 

sorry, I ran out of sober models (doesn't he look SMASHED?)
 Jan was drawing out blocks for a tote bag she is making.  One of the women brought a table runner she made out of the mystery blocks I taught last week....I can believe how good it looks considering that none of the strips really went together.  She has an excellent eye for pulling it all together:
 
Joyce
 
We stayed for our normal first-of-the-month lunch (I think the ham/cheese/poppy seed buns were a bit hit!) and were home by 2.  I continued to work on my tumbling blocks sample until having leftovers for dinner and watching TV with my honey in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.