Saturday, March 23, 2013

Friday morning (3/22) I had a dentist appointment at 9 and went out to breakfast afterwards.  I made a quick stop at the grocery store and the hair salon and was finally home by NOON.  I worked on my own sweatshirt in the afternoon, and got the zipper in.  It is SO nice to be able to slip it on and off so easily…why did I wait so long to do this?  I started a new rope tote after that….a summer one for me!  I decided I needed some new knitting bags, because I am following the recent KNITTING DAILY dictum of ‘start as many new projects as you can’!  I need some nice tote to keep them in….PLUS, I got an idea for how to put a pocket or 2 in them, so am anxious to try that out.  Michael and I had a quick dinner and it was HEAVEN to not have rehearsal….we just got to relax in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.