Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cookie, Sally & Jimmy, Cookie & Elsie, entrelac sleeve


Friday morning (3/15) I was up early to get roll dough made.  When I finally made it back to the bedroom to get Michael up, I deiscovered he was already moving, but someone else decided to stay in bed awhile:
 
 
 
Michael left for the dentist (several of his teeth needed scraping and scaling), but he made it home just after Sally and Jimmy arrived for lunch:
 
 
We had quiche (ham/swiss cheese/spinach/onions/mushrooms) and fruit salad (lightly drizzled with raspberry balsamic vinegar) and rolls.  For dessert, everyone ate a little lemon meringue pie and chocolate layer cake.  We talked for several hours before Jimmy decided it was time for a nap and they headed for home.  Before heading to the studio, I stopped in the bedroom to change clothes, and discovered another napping pair:

 
I knit for the rest of the evening on my entrelac sleeve.  I decided I had better stop the ‘upward’ motion and put a cuff on it so that I can accurately judge how long to make it…so I had needles in both ends at one point….and bedtime I had this:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.