Saturday, November 24, 2018

White Trash!


Michael’s golfing on Friday (11/23) was cancelled due to the cold, so I cranked up the Christmas music and we stayed in the kitchen and kicked off some candy making with the ever popular WHITE TRASH:  

m&m's

peanuts

chex cereal

mini-pretzels

cover it all with white chocolate

spread out on a tray and put in fridge to harden

bag it up!!

Of course Michael gave me a hand with the clean-up:




I did 6 runs of trash, updated my notes, then relaxed and read for an hour before heading downstairs.  

Michael picked what is probably the last rose for the season...the color is so very beautiful, I wish you all could see it in person:




I continued to work on the:  



as well as the QTSNBN*.  I did have company while I was working:



I had soup for dinner while Michael made up some potato pancakes, and I finally made it upstairs around 8 PM to braid on my necklace.

*quilt that shall not be named!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.