Friday, November 30, 2018

SHQ show & tell


Thank goodness Michael’s tee off time on Thursday (11/29) was a bit later so that he could help me pack everything in the car before leaving!  I generally always have newspapers and library books for Loree…then my tea and most times my lunch, then any magazines I am donating to whomever wants them, then I had more BEDS=DREAMS quilts for Mary B and Floy’s quilt and I also took in Cheryle’s quilt hoping she was there (no luck on that one) and I took in the finished Christmas present for show and tell!!  And I didn’t even take my sewing machine and pizza box (which holds my current project) yesterday.  Yes, when I get to the church I generally make 5 – 6 trips inside  :~).  Anyway, I just took my beading and worked on it a bit as I knew I was leaving at lunchtime.  We had wonderful show and tell as usual: 
Floy's adorable Christmas table runner



June's quilt

June's crocheted rug from yarn & selvages

Floy's house quilt


Sandy B's first art quilt....completed some time ago but brought in to inspire others


Dolly's prayers & squares quilt

Sandra's double wedding ring table runner

another fussy cut table runner from Sandra

I came home with dreams of many things I hoped to do…and did not do even one of them!!!  I think the week is getting to me and I was pooped once again.  I read my new library book until Michael got home, and then we BOTH took a nap (actually Cookie and the kitties joined us) in the media room for almost an hour…heaven!  We had the last of our Chinese for dinner and watched TV and relaxed and beaded the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.