Saturday, November 3, 2018

new QoV loaded up


I headed out on errands Friday morning (11/2) to the hair place (‘cause I couldn’t get them to answer the phone!), the library (it was closed yesterday), WALMART, the chiro and ALDI’s before finally getting home around NOON.  I had some ham/egg cups for brunch and headed downstairs to get cracking on some quilting.  And guess what!??!?!  Even though I bought a yard of fabric from Mary Ann yesterday….I crashed into the BLACK on my stash spreadsheet with the borders on the patriotic yesterday and the double length of backing loaded up today…WHOO HOO!!!!!  First time this year I think…..I am PSYCHED!!!!  I got the backing and batting loaded 



and the first quilt basted 




before we headed out to the vet’s for routine bloodwork for Cookie.  We hated to disturb her as she was peacefully sleeping...still squished into the cat bed:



Once home we both took showers and got cleaned up and read our books for a bit before heading to Fort Mill Theatre to work for the evening.  We didn’t watch the play as we are going with Anne tonight (Saturday), so we left right after intermission and were home by 9:30.  We spent a quiet hour and a half reading again before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.