Saturday, November 10, 2018

Michael & new card, Ethel & me, Anne & Cookie


I headed out Friday morning (11/9) to get my hair done and by the time that was done and I had had a bit of brunch, it was after NOON when I headed to my studio.  I spent most of the afternoon quilting on the leaf quilt (I'm over half way done), with a brief stop for a heart doctor appointment for Michael.   Because of his symptoms earlier in the week, the doc wants to schedule a stress test for next week, unfortunately while I am in Pennsylvania.  

When we got home, my honey started drawing a new card: 


while Anne swung by for a visit and to help us try to figure out how to set Michael up with a SKYPE account in our WINDOWS tablet.  While we were talking, Ethel came to visit me on the ironing board and Anne thought it made a cute picture:  


And of course, Cookie was all over her while she was trying to talk and work:  




Michael and I cleaned up some leftovers for dinner and spent the evening relaxing, watching TV and in my case, braiding on my second rainbow necklace.


2 comments:

  1. Anne was right - beautiful photo of you and Ethel !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic of you in your blog. I like you hair style. Makes you look younger. Inez

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.