Sunday, November 25, 2018

Minty Krisps!


Golf was cancelled AGAIN on Saturday morning (11/24) due to heavy rain, so Michael made a quick run to the grocery store while I started on the day’s candy….MINTY KRISPS:

oreos

rice krispies

mint chocolate poured over and stirred all around

my honey bagging everything up


voila!

Anne came for a visit just as we were finishing up; she had a long day on Friday sitting in the hospital advocating for her next door neighbor…and didn’t get home until 10 PM.  We had a nice talk in front of the fire in the living room…of course Cookie would not leave her alone for very long:  




But finally, after a period of indecision, she settled in front of the fire:

should I?

shouldn't I?

ahhhhh......

After Anne left, Michael headed out for a slog at the golf course while I headed downstairs to continue working.  The secret project is moving along, and I got the program set up on the quilt and all of the bobbins wound and started to stitch out.  I wanted to procrastinate on this quilt because I was afraid of having problems…and I was right  :~(.  Fortunately, after 2 sessions of ripping out, third time was the charm and I got 2 rows completed before a late dinner.  Michael and I watched the boob tube while I got another silver/black necklace loaded up (I’ve already finished 3) and started braiding on it.  Anne asked me how many necklaces I am making, because she thought I only wanted one.  I DO only want one, but what am I supposed to do with all of the leftover beads?!?!?!  Might as well make up a few more...several people have already asked me about buying them  :~).

STOP THE MADNESS....will the cuteness ever end???

trying on someone's ear muffs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.