Friday, November 2, 2018

SHQ show & tell


Thursday morning (11/1) thank goodness Michael loaded everything in the car before he left for golf, as I took in 10 quilts to quilting  :~).  I had a wonderful day, and there was lots of good show and tell:  

Susie with a disappearing 4 patch

Mary Ann getting a big jump on the holidays

Jeanne's ready for Thanksgiving

Pam making a beautiful quilt out of leftovers

Sandy D - Mary was sorry you weren't here to see this

Linda made a Quilt of Valor for her son

a birthday gift TO Jerri

a Star Wars quilt for a gift



When I got home I got to spend time on the lanair with everyone else as the weather was again….fabulous!  I eventually headed downstairs to take care of something….remember this:  


that I spent 2 hours loading up and basting?  Well, I got a call from the customer and she has decided to stitch in the ditch herself…and how nice of me to baste it for her…wasn’t it?  I unpinned it and folded it up and put it in her bag and it is upstairs, waiting for a pick-up.  After that I decided I should do something nice for someone else to get out of my funk….so I got the rows of my latest Quilt of Valor sewed together.  Michael and I had leftover pizza for dinner and by the time I joined him upstairs for 1/2 an hour of TV before bed, I had borders on it too  :~).



And a little cuteness for today:




Isn't this just a beautiful picture of mother and daughter?



1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.