Friday, November 23, 2018

Angie & Kevin


HAPPY BIRD-DAY!!!  We had a leisurely morning on Thursday (11/22) and left just after 11:30 AM to meet friends 

Angie & Kevin (who must be in WITSEC!)

at a buffet in Belmont, NC.  The food was terrific….but I gotta tell ya, I’m never gonna get used to gravy with hard boiled eggs in it  :~).  We were home by 3:30 PM and Michael headed out to the golf course.  Meanwhile….my college roommate Debbie D and her hubby sent us a lovely card (as they do for ALL holidays, large and small) and in it she wished us ‘Happy Thanksgiving filled with lots of wonderful food, good times, and a little naptime!’  Well, we did the wonderful food and good times, so of course I felt compelled to comply with the rest of it….so I took a nap :~).  When Michael came home we headed downstairs and I made a start on loading up a quilt (which I also can’t show pictures of!)  We skipped dinner and while watching TV I got the last 2 strings loaded on the silver/black necklace and got almost all of it braided.  We did pause in our watching to head outside to see the ISS (International Space Station) fly overhead.  No matter how many times we’ve seen it before…it’s still a thrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.