Wednesday, November 21, 2018

shopping for candy production, Cheryle's quilt finished


I created a large list of items I need at BJ’s to start my candy making production, so Michael had a quick breakfast on Tuesday (11/20) and left for the chiro and then shopping to pick up everything I needed.  

I headed downstairs to kick off more quilting on Cheryle’s quilt.  The minky is so fluffy that my sewing foot at times is getting caught on the quilt top, so I had to monitor it every second it was stitching out.  

Before Michael got home at NOON, the island looked like this: 



and now it looks like this:  




Production starts on Friday!!!  

We headed out to Lancaster the minute he got home for his stress test, and didn’t get back home until 4 PM!!!  We were both starving and had dinner then, after which I headed downstairs to continue to work on the quilt.  By the time I headed upstairs at 7 PM for date night, it was all finished:  



Michael made popcorn and we watched GALAXY QUEST…..I didn’t remember much of the movie at all, but it did make me laugh right out loud at several points….if you’re a TREKKER you should love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.