Friday, November 20, 2015

Scrap Happy Quilters



Michael packed up the car for me for quilting on Thursday (11/19) before leaving to walk the dog.  I had a wonderful time at quilting, still slowly working on my disappearing hourglass blocks.  I decided to take a few pictures so that you can see what our set up is like.   
L - R: Loree, RoseAnn, Bobbi

Sandy, Judy in back, Linda in back, Jerry

Debra (long hair), Sandi in back, BJ in while/pink, Willa in blue

Penny & Faye
















































 There are lots more people not shown, they're up ironing, talking, cutting, getting coffee/treats (I brought in the rest of the baklava cookies and Faye brought in banana/cinnamon bread).  We had a really good time.  It’s great to be able to come and work on anything you want (not just quilting…we have knitters, tatters and chatters and all are welcome :~).  I didn’t get home until after 2 PM, and between talking to Jan and working on the quilting minutes, it was 4 PM before I got to my sewing machine.  I only had an hour to sew before Michael and I left for a new PIZZA HUT he saw in Waxhaw recently.  It was great to get my pan pizza, but it was strictly a take out place…so we bought our food home to eat, then left for the 7 PM performance of FIDDLER ON THE ROOF, put on by our performing arts club.  It was a great show and when we got home at 10:30, we both read for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.