Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Elsie a duex, yoghurt, new quilt loaded up



Elsie is totally digging her new bed here as you can see:   


 I guess the quilt fell off of the back of the chair, so she just nestled in at the bottom.   

Tuesday (11/24) was another busy day for both of us.  Michael had an appointment with the chiro, then the foot doc first thing in the morning.  He squeezed in breakfast somewhere before heading to ALDI’s to pick up a few things for me and the library to return one of my books.  I made yoghurt overnight in the crockpot for Michael and got 6 containers made up 
a quarter cup of fruit in the bottom...

then the yoghurt....

a little jam for sweetness and voila...better than store bought  :-)

before Jan picked me up after 9 AM.  We swung by to get Pat, then headed out to Joann’s.  All 3 of us had lists, so we separated to find everything we wanted.  When we were done there, we swung by Chik-fil-A to find out that the holiday milkshakes have arrived…..YAYAYAYAYAY!!!  If you’ve never had one, you owe it to yourself to try this chocolate/peppermint treat.  After that we headed to TARGET to pick up Angel Tree gifts and do some grocery shopping.  Then it was on to WALMART, the DOLLAR TREE and home.  I threw the cold groceries into the fridge, grabbed a cheese stick and headed out to the door for Stitch & Chat.  I got many more hats for Clinton School (the S&C ladies are amazing) and had a good time talking to everyone.  By the time I got home at 3:30, I was beat and sat to read my book for a bit.  I’m reading a series by Martin Walker which started with BRUNO, CHIEF OF POLICE.  They are murder mysteries set in the gastronomic heart of France.  The first book started a tiny bit slowly, but I am glad I stuck with it because I am really enjoying them.  I think I’m on book #5 in the series.  Michael and I had leftover pizza for dinner, then he left to go to the movies with Larry, and I headed downstairs to get a customer quilt loaded up on Miss Scarlett.   

I got it loaded and set up the program, then came upstairs to watch TV and wait until my honey got home around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.