Friday, November 13, 2015


Michael packed up the car for me for quilting on Thursday (11/12) then left for golf at Stonebridge (he came home around 3 with an 88 and 1 birdie, and he said the winds were howling like it was Scotland!)  I had a great time at quilting…working slowly but surely through my disappearing hourglass blocks.  I figure they should be done by sometime next fall :~).  I got home after 2 after stopping at the library, at Gale & Phil’s to drop off my sewing table (hopefully he can fix it) and Debbie’s house to drop off school supplies for Clinton School, donated by quilter Linda M.  Michael and I picked up the house a bit before settling down with our books.  We had leftovers for dinner, then Michael left for a dress rehearsal of the play (just to make sure they didn’t forget anything, since the last time they had a performance was last Saturday), while I started to load up another Clinton School quilt completed by a neighbor.  Michael got home just after 10 and I was beat…I basically slept on the couch while he watched a little TV then we both headed for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.