Wednesday, November 11, 2015

hydrangeas



I spent Tuesday morning (11/10) in the dentist chair and for those of you who have always said I have a screw loose….it’s been tightened now :~).  Michael said it had been raining for 9 days in a row, and the hydrangeas certainly looked it.  He picked a beautiful bouquet when we got home.   


















I had 4 huge IKEA bags from retreat that needed to be unpacked and put away, so that took quite a bit of the rest of the day, but I still only got 2 of them finished.  My jaw was quite achy all day and night, so I didn’t do much.  Michael and I had mac & Cheese leftovers for dinner, then he went to the movies to see the new James Bond, while I sat on the couch, nursing my jaw and watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.