Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sandy F's quilt complete, pizza



I had a little more energy on Wednesday (11/11) and spent the day quilting a customer quilt.  I really struggled with getting the quilting just right on this quilt.  It was set up on the frame a couple of days before I left on retreat…but I kept tweaking the pattern.  I tweaked it a bit more yesterday before stitching it out and I am very pleased and happy with the way it was finally done.  














I brought home leftover roll dough from retreat, so decided to make pizza for dinner…it was yummy!   



 And after talking with Janice for an hour (BOTH of our husbands said “what can you possibly have to talk about, you just saw each other for 4-1/2 days!!!"), Michael and I watched TV until bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. the quilting really compliments the quilt ! great job. (mjnct)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.