Thursday, November 19, 2015

new blocks moving along



Michael left early Wednesday morning (11/18) to try to get a walk in with the dog before the rains came, while I headed to the studio after a quiche breakfast (it is SO convenient to plop a piece in the skillet, cover and turn on low and walk away for 20 – 25 minutes and when I come back, voila, a piping hot piece of quiche).  I tried to do an embroidery for a quilt-in-progress....but my machine ate it :-(....so now I have to find another piece of background before I can go ahead with that.  I worked on the new blocks until 1:30 (and got step 2 of the pattern done for all of my colors):






At 1:30 PM I stopped to help carry a bunch of bags down to JoAnn A’s house for our food drive.  They had run out of bags and I had a bunch in my car, ready to go to HOPE, but our own Thanksgiving food drive needed them….so off they went.  After that I did a quick clean up and headed off with Michael to the dermatologist.  He had one small spot on his nose that she thought needed freezing… otherwise he was fine.  We both read our books for a bit before a smurfy dinner of baked potatoes and fish wrapped around a crab stuffing.  Then I SKYPED with Janice for an hour and finally settled in to snuggle with my honey and watch TV before bed.

1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy reading about our days...I forget so much!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.