Monday, November 30, 2015

roses, asti, living room clean-up, 3 dudes quilt off frame



I’m beginning to think these roses aren’t real!  Here they are, Sunday (11/29) morning…they are TWO WEEKS old:   




 and they are still gorgeous.  Now Michael would tell you that it’s because I keep the house so cold it’s like they are still in refrigeration :~).  Today is the day we were doing Thanksgiving…. so we started off with mimosas, and finished off the bottle with just straight Asti….heaven!   














 We both spent a pretty lazy day and it was wonderful….Michael finished a library book….I got my tables cleaned off (I thought I had before pictures…but must have deleted them….TRUST ME….there were 2 HUGE piles on top of the end table, and lots of mess on the bottom of the glass one….they look terrific now) 















and we took a long golf cart ride to drop off some Angel Tree tags and to look at the new construction in and around Sun City.  Michael made potato/carrot mash to go along with our turkey, stuffing, gravy and rolls.  The turkey was so tender…this was a boneless/skinless turkey breast I got from ALDI’s last year….I bought 3 of them and they were all great.  We spent about an hour downstairs after dinner and I got my quilt off the frame, trimmed, and the bobbin ends all sewn in.  


 The rest of the evening we watched TV and I continued knitting on a scarf.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the same thing about the roses as Michael ! ;) Quilt looks great. (MJnCT)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.