Thursday, January 8, 2015

target practice


Michael did a bunch of chores Wednesday (1/7) morning, while I got through all of my emails and got my blog entry out.  We left at 9:45 AM for an appointment in Matthews at an assisted living facility.  This is a graduated facility where you can move into an independent/duplex house, and then “graduate” up to more and more care as needed.  They are opening a new phase and Michael wanted to see what was what.  We are just being pro-active…not considering it in any kind of near future.  At 2:30 we were finished and called the eye doctor…due to symptoms experienced Tuesday afternoon, they told us to come right in.  The bottom line is, I have a small tear in my retina and will be having laser surgery Thursday afternoon.  Dinner was leftover pizza, then TV then bed…trying not to worry.

And in other news…I keep forgetting to tell you that Michael recently visited the new shooting range that opened up nearby.  He’s a crack shot….
 
 
 and we may actually buy a gun someday  :~).  He really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.