Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Elsie & Deb



So, it’s officially “POST UGLY PICTURES OF DEB IN THE BLOG” week!  Cookie needed to go out early on Tuesday (1/20) morning and if Michael and I are both in bed, she NEVER settles down.  Sometimes I put her back in the bedroom with Michael, where she crawls under the covers and goes right to sleep…then I crash on the living room couch.  When that happens, Elsie always comes by to sleep on me…..the camera was in easy range when Michael got up to find me…and he snapped a pic!



I got breakfast out of the way before Nancy H showed up for our visit.  We had a lovely time and I got my bed quilt basted onto Miss Scarlett and all of my bobbins wound while she was here.  She left a  tiny bit early and I called Jeannie up (just back from New Mexico visiting son/daughter-in-law/grandkids) and we headed out to GOODWILL to pick up a child’s board book for a project I am getting some help with.  Then it was back home in time for Joanne to pick me up for Stitch & Chat.  I never got lunch and was very hungry, so hit the café for the soup of the day which was loaded baked potato…..YUM!!!  Home again before 3:30 I read for just a bit until my honey got home from practicing golf.  I was really beat and took a quick nap while he made popcorn for later and dinner for us….he made a bit more spaghetti and added to our leftovers from Tuesday night ….voila….instant yummy dinner.  He & Jim & Larry & Joe left to go see American Sniper, while Jeannie & Diane came over to visit.   We had a wonderful time just talking…and the night flew by because we were all surprised to realize it was 10 PM.  They left, Michael got home around 10:30….a bit of TV and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.