Monday, January 19, 2015

pancakes, sandwich bread


Michael took the dog for a walk early Sunday (1/18) morning while I put away clean dishes and put together pecan pancakes (I had to use up some leftover buttermilk) for breakfast.   
these are the leftovers....he'll have another smurfy breakfast later in the week

 My honey gave me the sweetest compliment at breakfast.  He said he now hates to order pancakes or waffles when he is out to breakfast, because I make the best ones and he knows he will be disappointed….wasn’t that sweet.  By the time we got through breakfast and cleaning up and doing a bunch of bills, I didn’t get to the studio until 1 PM.  I cut a new piece of batting, got my second single bed quilt ironed and onto Miss Scarlett.  In between I made sandwich bread dough and got it baked, 




and took a 1/2 loaf up to Barb while Michael was out at a meeting for the Fort Mill Playhouse board.  We had our restaurant leftovers for dinner (and they were terrific) and watched a MYTHBUSTERS episode all about the tricks in the first Indiana Jones movie.  They proved that all of them could have reasonably been done.  I was ripping stitches out of leftover quilting fabric the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.