Saturday, January 24, 2015

Elsie, champagne & puffy things



We were both up super early on Friday (1/23).  Michael was due at the Fort Mill Playhouse at 9 AM for clean-up duty…and I had to drop him off before heading to my sleep doc’s appointment.  I hit the doctor, the Microsoft store and Michael’s and then headed to the Playhouse just in time to pick my honey up from his cleaning stint.  We stopped for pieces of pizza on the way home, and were finally home just after 2 PM.  I finally forced myself to fire up Miss Scarlett (I’ve been procrastinating because I had to get a new USB cable and new circuit board)…and as I had feared, my machine stopped FOUR times across the first row  :~(.  It was another hour on the phone with GRACE….this time they are blaming the “tablet” I bought to run the machine….and are sending me a new connector.  I am back to being SO VERY DISCOURAGED about this machine and shut everything down and ventured upstairs to relax and read (with a friend).  


 It has been a rough week for several reasons and we decided we needed champagne 

with a few raspberries for good measure

 and puffy things to cheer us up.  OMgoodness…that was the right decision…we started with mini-chicken potpie turnovers, 


 moved on to mushroom thingies, 


then had the chicken egg rolls we love, 


 and finally finished with mozzarella sticks.   




We watched TV afterwards and I got a good bit done on a sweater before heading to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! A Puffy Party !!! ;) Were the pot pies homemade ? They sound delicious... (MJ in CT)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.