Tuesday, January 27, 2015

beautiful sunset, golden pull apart butter buns



Michael left early on Monday (1/26) for golfing at Tega Cay and I sewed in the morning on my potato chip quilt before leaving at 10 AM to pick up Jeannie for Cooking Club.  Jeannie and I got “free” admission, since we were table captains at the Christmas Tea (but actually, it turned out everyone got free admission because the treasury is full…YAY!)  Paula demo’ed pimento cheese sandwiches, along with her easy-peasy corn muffins.  Two other people made lentil stew and coconut cream pie.  Needless to say, everything tasted great and we were both stuffed by the time we got home at 1 PM and I went back to sewing on my newest quilt.  Jan came over for a visit in the afternoon and I sent her home with soup and rolls for dinner for the 3 of them (Jan, Walt & Mark).  Michael got home around 3 PM and seemed pleased with his score of 85.  We talked for a bit downstairs and I got one of my quilts OFF of Miss Scarlett before I went upstairs to form another set of rolls for our dinner.  When Michael came in from taking the dog out, he said “go out onto the deck RIGHT NOW”.  Oh my goodness…isn’t it beautiful:


the view from our deck

 We had another pan of rolls….don’t they look yummy?   













And the last quart of Elephant Chicken soup for dinner.  I headed downstairs for just an hour…until 8 PM…starting to trim my quilt, then headed upstairs to watch MURDER BY DEATH…an old, but good and funny movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.