Friday, January 16, 2015


It was another whirlwind morning on Thursday (1/15) as Michael packed up all of my quilting stuff in the car.  I don’t understand why I used to be able to pack the car myself….but I think for the past year if Michael wasn’t packing it…I would never get out of the house on time!  June and I were doing a demo and I was a little nervous/excited about it.  I think it went well…it was on mile-a-minute quilts....also known as crumbs.  The only problem was that after the demo….I did not sew ONE STITCH!!!  Not from about 10:30 until 1:30 when I left.  I talked a lot to some new people who have recently joined the group, but that was it…set up my machine for nothing.  I got home around 3 and was feeling really tired, so took a short nap, and then just putzed around until we left at 5 to pick up Gale & Phil for dinner at Olive Garden…which was FABULOUS!!!!  Oh my goodness…so delicious…I ended up ordering off of their ‘lighter entrees’ menu….the rosemary chicken over a bed of fresh spinach and parmesan mashed potatoes….heaven!  All 4 of us brought home enough leftovers for another meal.  Then Michael and I really settled in for our “date night” with the movie “100 FOOT JOURNEY “ (from the library).  It was a wonderful story…with wonderful special features on the disk, I would highly recommend it if you haven’t seen it.  We finally got to bed just 2 minutes before 11 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.