Thursday, January 22, 2015


I got a bit of a shock on Wednesday morning (1/21) when I signed on to my emails….I found out one of my good friends was in the hospital with blood clots.  Loree went in on Tuesday, but they still have no idea why she is creating them.  Anyway, I had already scheduled a visit with a new friend Pat in the morning….so she came at 10 and we talked and did some show and tell for 2-2/12 hours!  Then I took a quick shower and headed out to pick up Willa and go to CMC – Pineville to visit Loree.  She seemed in very good spirits (except she was bored and very grateful for the newspapers I brought) and does not know when she will get to come home.  Willa and I swung by Himebaugh’s and picked up her sewing machine on the way home…and I was home by 4.  I spent a bit of time talking to Michael and a lot of time screwing around on the internet (internet cooking sites are a HUGE time suck for me :~)….anyway at 6 PM I finally started to do something productive…which was put tons of my embroidery thread back up on my thread hangers on the wall.  Janice and I had our usual Wednesday evening SKYPE for an hour or so, and then I also had a delightful conversation with Mary Jo afterwards.  Michael and I watched a bit of TV….then it was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.