Tuesday, January 6, 2015

11th day after Christmas (stippling)


On the 11th day after Christmas my honey let me be, the result i-is what you now see
 
I wasn’t going to let Miss Scarlett ruin the last 2 days of my challenge, so back to quilting I went.  I struggled through the last 4 rows….but the quilting is done on another charity bed quilt for Sterling School.  It will probably be at least a week before I get the binding and labeling on and you see the front.  Remember?  I loaded up a double backing, so have another quilt to do before I can take the whole thing off…and I’m not going to do the next quilt until I get my new cable.  So…guess I”ll have to figure out one last project for the last day of after Christmas fun.

Michael left at 8:15 AM for golfing at Regent Park and I worked on my new rainbow quilt in the morning before I had to leave for the dentist.  When I got home, it was back to the sewing machine until Jeannie came over.  In 1/2 an hour, she helped me to fix the 2 snags in the Berber carpet that have been bugging me for probably SEVEN YEARS!!!  Michael came home just as we were done and couldn’t even tell where the snag had been.  He still isn’t very happy with his golf game, but hasn’t had time to schedule lessons yet.  We had pasta leftovers for dinner, and just watched a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.