Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Elsie & Cookie



Tuesday morning (1/27) Michael left to run a bunch of errands shortly after breakfast (BJ’s, Best Buy, Pet Smart, chiro, Golfsmith…I thought I’d never see him!), while I headed to the studio.  Nancy H came by at 9:30 for our Tuesday morning get together.  I finished trimming my quilt while we talked and solved the problems of the world!  Nancy left at NOON, and I spent 1/2 an hour on the phone with a woman who wanted to tell me every detail of her accident which occurred on January 13…and all of the details of her care since then….just so that she could ask me about getting rides to the doctor, and about contacting a retired nurse to help her!  By then Michael was home and we unloaded the car and I changed clothes in time to be picked up by Joanne at 1 PM.  We had a lovely time at Stitch & Chat, but left early to hit WENDY”S for free junior frosties :~).  I was home before 4 and called Jan to take a quick trip to the library with me (I had stuff on hold).  When I got home, Michael and I were both downstairs and there was some snuggling going on.   


We had FIGAROS pizza for dinner, then Michael took off to see some scifi film with Larry, while Joanne, Barb, Jeannie, Sally, Brenda and I solved the problems of the world while enjoying creamsicle drinks!  It was a delightful evening :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.