Thursday, October 30, 2014


We were out of the house at o’dark hundred on Wednesday (10/29) heading to Springs Hospital in Lancaster.  Michael had an outpatient procedure to implant a heart monitoring device in his chest.  He has been having some very mild symptoms, and his heart doctor wanted a more detailed ‘picture’ of what is going on.  We were at breakfast by 10:30 and home by 11:30.  I got my blog post done and then it was back to slaving away over a hot sewing machine :~).  Making rows by sewing the blocks to each other, and then sewing the rows together is never my favorite part.  It seems like you’ve done so much work already by making the blocks, that it should go faster than it does.  I get bored easily and want to quilt….but what is keeping me going is the thought that I will get to start a new quilt next week if I get this one all finished….so I am spending a little bit of time dreaming about what quilt top I want to make next :~).  Michael left at 6:30 for rehearsal and I continued to sew and dream until 10 PM when he came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.