Friday, October 31, 2014

tomatoes


Thank goodness Michael made me breakfast (egg & cheese on toast) and packed the car on Thursday morning (10/30), or I never would have made it to quilting on time!  Loree and I spent the morning working on our respective charity quilts…I foolishly thought I would get 2 quilt tops done (they are small and all of the blocks were already made) but I only got one done.  I brought some of the blocks home because they had never been cut down and I can do that this week.  Leslie and Lisa worked on putting together a pieced backing so that I can quilt the 2 quilt tops once they are finished.  I got home around 2, and Loree followed me home to look at some fabric that Jeannie had given me.  Loree is working on several charity quilts too, so I thought she could share.  I spent 30 minutes on the phone, trying to find out exactly when my business credit card will be mailed to me…the only answer I could get was 7 – 10 biz days from October 28th :~( ….I am HOT HOT HOT to buy thread!!!  Finally, around 3:30 I was back to working on the blue/green/purple quilt...  still slogging away sewing on my setting triangles and then sewing the rows together.  Michael and I had a chicken alfredo dish from Omaha Steaks, which was pretty good, along with the last 3 tomatoes (all ripe) from our plant. 
 
they all were ripe, this pic was snapped last week!
 He left for rehearsal shortly afterwards and I continued sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.