Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Elsie & Cookie a duex


Michael left before 8 AM for Stonebridege on Monday (10/27), and I got crackin’ with the sewing machine again.  I feel like there are lots of things suddenly that I want to sew, so have almost totally blown off reading for sewing (except for A PLACE AT THE TABLE…I just finished and loved that book).  By 8:15 my snuggle bunnies were doing their thing      

stop taking our picture while we're sleeping!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and I had discovered a mistake in my sewing.  Once again…love, love, love how an ‘on point’ quilt looks….hate, hate, hate how much it befuddles my brain!  Oh well, ripping is good for the soul….right?  That took an hour of sewing time away  :~(.    Beth stopped by at 11 for some help with her knitting and I think I managed to get her back on track, and Connie stopped by at NOON for help as well.  Connie also brought me a bag of yarn she is getting rid of….I’ll have to talk to a few people at knitting to see if they are interested.  Michael got home around 3 PM with a score of 86…but he said he never really felt like his head was in the game.  Jan and I ran to KFC for their potpie deal for dinner, and after Michel left for rehearsal at 6:30…I continued to sew away.  He got home after 10 and I finally called it quits for the night.  I know he gets tired being in a play…but I am certainly getting a lot done while he’s at rehearsal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.