Tuesday, October 21, 2014

evolution of a quilt block


Evolution of a quilt block (some scenes shown previously)….



 
more slicing and dicing happens

 
then a LOT of trimming (80 blocks worth)
 
 
and finally…the new block begins to emerge:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ta-da!!
 
Michael was up at 6 AM on Monday (10/20) to go golfing.  When I came out to the breakfast table…I asked him how he was supposed to golf in the dark!  He left at 8, by which time I had sewn another 10 blocks together.  I quit sewing and got all of my morning ablutions completed, then headed to the Lake House for our Volunteer meeting.  After the meeting I headed to the bank to open a new checking account for QUILT DEVO LLC, then hit the grocery store before heading home around 2.  I sewed the rest of the day and evening….you already saw the results of that above :~)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.