Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Barb, new load on Miss Scarlet


Michael left early on Tuesday (10/7) to visit AAA.  He is planning his trip next year, with Marc, to Pebble Beach.  I got the binding strips cut and stitched together for the rainbow quilt, then started to put together fabric for a backing on a quilt top I finished several years ago.  I spent over an hour on the internet looking for some fabric...I cut strips for a quilt at the wrong size, and the fabric is a year or 2 old and I can’t find it anywhere  :~(.  Joanne picked me up at 1 for knitting and we had a good time while we were there…but we were both feeling tired and so left early.  Michael and I talked for quilt awhile in the afternoon, and I got to read my book a bit before dinner.  Michael left for rehearsal and Barb   
 
came down to knit.  Since it was just the 2 of us, I asked if she would mind coming down to the studio to knit….she knit and I finished the backing for my quilt and actually got everything loaded on Miss Scarlet!! 
 
 
Michael was home around 10:15 and we watched a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.