Thursday, October 23, 2014

a rose...


We didn’t get up until 8 AM on Wednesday (10/22)…this always happens….when you’re in a play…you get home from rehearsal later and later…so you stay up later and later to try to unwind, and you just get tired-er and tired-er!  Michael wasn’t tee-ing off until after NOON, so we had a leisurely breakfast and when I hit the studio to work on my borders, I found a gift from my honey….


one of the last of our rose blooms!

























 

 
 
 
 
I worked on borders for only a bit, then felt lazy and read for several hours.  Michael was home from golf by 5 and we had leftovers for dinner and watched TV the rest of the night.  I got to knit on my sweater for most of it, and it was really nice to have it stay in my lap while my feet were up on a stool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.