Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jan's quilt


It was very chilly Wednesday morning (10/1) when Michael left for golf before 8 AM.  He eventually came home with an 86 and one birdie.  I spent the entire day binding Jan’s quilt.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

She really has her hands full with Walt right now and I knew she would have a very hard time getting to it….but it is done now and I think both of us are thrilled!!

Michael and I had hotdogs for dinner, then I had my usual hour long SKYPE with Janice before heading to the kitchen to make rolls for tomorrow’s quilting luncheon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job... I know the binding takes so long ! Jan must be very happy and relieved it's done. You're a good friend to many !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.