Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Chicken BBQ Pizza


Michael took the dog for a walk Tuesday morning (10/21) and I had a quick peanut butter/toast breakfast and headed down to sew!  I got the last 7 blocks made for the quilt before Joanne picked me up at 1 for Stitch & Chat.  We had a good time while there, but I need to stop taking my latest sweater.  It is too big and bulky to work on when I can’t keep it on my lap…it needs to become a ‘while watching TV’ sweater.  I went to Joanne’s house after S&C and Larry scanned my state license for QUILT DEVO so that I can send it in to the companies I want to do business with.  As an added bonus…Joanne sent me home with a LUSCIOUS margarita!  Michael got home from seeing the movie GONE GIRL and we had a really good discussion about it…sounds like it followed the book exactly, which was good because it was a GREAT book.  Since I had leftover dough (from the rolls on Friday) and leftover rotisserie chicken, and leftover smoked gouda (from the quinoa dish…also on Friday) I made a chicken BBQ pizza for dinner…yum! 


Michael left for rehearsal at 6:30 PM and I spent the evening in the studio, beginning to stitch all of my quilt blocks into rows.  He got home at 10 and we watched a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.