Thursday, October 16, 2014

beginning of new quilt top


Michael took the dog for a walk first thing Wednesday morning (10/15) and I headed downstairs with my tea to get the blog out and go through my emails.  After that, I continued sewing on the new quilt top….and I didn’t stop until dinner was ready!  My new quilt top starts with strata….2 ‘creams’ and 2 blues:
pretty boring....huh?
Then gets cut into squares
 
And after more sewing and slicing you get this
more interesting already....right?
 
I’m about 1/2 way done with this step and there are 2 more steps to go.
 
Michael studied his lines, went to the grocery store, watched a movie on TV and in general…got to relax a bit.  We had pierogi’s for dinner (yum!) and Michael left for rehearsal at 6:30.  Luckily, his scenes were done by 8:30 and he was home by 9.  We watched a bit of TV before bed.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.