Wednesday, October 29, 2014

baby sweaters, Cookie, Barb/Jeannie/Diane


It was in the high 40’s when we got up on Tuesday (10/28), but Michael says by Thursday it will be cold again…that’s good because after the success of my turkey/barley soup…I am hot to make another soup!  I spent the morning in the studio…ripping out a bit, and actually sewing some new (and correct!) rows.  I headed for Stitch & Chat in the afternoon…mostly to pick up all of the baby things from the window.  I will donate them tomorrow at the Pregnancy Care Center in Lancaster.  I finished 10 baby sweaters, one small hat and an embroidered blanket for this year.
 
I had a leisurely shop in the grocery store after S&C and when I got home Michael was just getting ready to leave for the movies with Larry.  I spent a couple of hours in the studio and when I came back upstairs at one point, discovered that Cookie likes a new spot whether or not someone else is in the chair





Michael got home at 6:30, grabbed his stuff and headed off to rehearsal.  Barbara, Jeannie & Diane came over the evening



(and Jan stopped by on her way home from her phone class) and we didn’t get a thing done, except a lot of talking and bonding which was terrific.  Everyone left around 9 and Michael was home by 10 for a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.