Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cookie & Elsie


We were moving VERY slowly Monday morning (4/29)….Michael had a golf date scheduled, which he had already decided to cancel due to the rain.  I got up with the dog at 6:45 and told Michael I would take her in the media room so that he could get a little extra sleep….the phone rang at 8:20, catapulting both of us up out of our dream like states….it was one of the golfers asking about golfing on Tuesday instead.  We moved slowly through the entire day, only perking up after we all had had our naps….me downstairs….Michael in the media room, and Cookie & Elsie on the fainting couch:

 

We had party leftovers for dinner and I did manage to get the shawl collar on my entrelac sweater picked up and knit on while we watched TV in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.