Wednesday, April 24, 2013

furry kids, pizza

I spent Tuesday morning (4/23) with Nancy, while Michael was out running errands.  Nancy sent me home with 2 pieces of pink lemonade pie – YUM! (one of which was my quick lunch) before Joanne picked me up.  We headed to Stitch & Chat and had a great time for just an hour, then headed for home.  Joanne is getting company on Wednesday, and still had a lot to do to get ready and I wanted to work a bit on the bags.  I worked for a couple of hours, then headed upstairs to start dinner.  This is how our furry children spent the afternoon:
Cookie loves snuggling on the sofa with 'dad'

while Elsie prefers feeling the wind in her face!


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had leftover roll dough from Monday night’s soup and rolls dinner, so decided to make pizza for dinner tonight (pesto and tomato pizza):
 
Then my honey took me to the movies for a date night.  He wanted to surprise me with the movie, so I didn’t know what I was seeing until it actually started…and it turned out to be the original JURRASIC PARK in 3D.  It was terrific…I was totally surprised and thoroughly enjoyed it!  We got home just after 10 and I finished another embroidery on a bag before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.